Vacancies at HAPPA, Shores Hey Farm
40 hours per week.
The successful candidate should be:
- Able to participate in the preparation, cooking and serving of meals, snacks and buffets to a consistently high standard
- Able to input into the design of menus
- Able to adhere to HAPPA’s recipe specification for all items on the menu
- Able to work in line with current safety standards
- Passionate about locally sourced Lancashire food
- Practically skilled in baking
In return we will offer:
- Sociable working hours – working on a rota basis 9am – 5pm
- Staff discount
- Full uniform
- Double time and a day in lieu for working Bank Holidays
- Christmas Day/Boxing Day and New Years Day off.